Monday, July 21, 2014

New crochet project


I've started crocheting this wonderfully soft alpaca silk woolen jacket. Just that I'm going to try figure out a way to make it waist long, instead of a bolero short one.

I've started with the lower back part. I think I can just repeat the square pattern bit I've gotten half done with, without increasing and then do the proper increase for shoulder/arms when it's long enough.

I have no idea how to do the two front parts longer, but I'll figure that out when time comes...or, so I hope.

As you can see, I've chosen off white, instead of "wedding" white.

Wish me luck ;-)

---

In other news:

Summer here is hot and busy.

The Vet gave Marianne thumbs up, all over. *beams*

I made my first successful cheese cake with jell-o top. Yum!

The car's electronic system has heat fatigue. *grumbles* The 4wheel drive got broke earlier this winter. I think this car enters 1st place in dumb car-buys >.<




I got some extra money, unexpectedly, and bought one of these sets for the patio. Runar and Runar(Helene's bf) spent hours putting it all together. Loffs them we does!






Hope you guys are enjoying summer as well!

1 comment: